Skywatch Friday - February 18, 2022

 Skywatch Friday

Clouds!  There was a little bit of rain, but not enough to do much good.  Still, it made a nice break from the blue skies.  

Sunset last night...

Skies from the dump!  I guess it's a transfer station, not a dump, but it's where I buy bags of potting soil and compost made from the community's  green waste.  I always think those of us with green waste cans should get a discount for providing the raw material.

This first photo was taken with an iPhone 13 mini, which is better than the other, taken with an 8.  The mini camera is rather a disappointment to the owner (not me, mine's the 8).  

You'll have to forgive the lovely dumpster in the photos, it was the dump after all!   The formation in the background is Roxy Ann Peak.
 



Next week will be interesting.  Our 60's and low 70's days are dropping down into the 40's again, and some nights in the teens are forecast.  It might even snow!

Comments

  1. The sunset one made me think of a swordfish. A red swordfish. No worries about the dump/transfer station; last week I showed the water department parking lot in my post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos Lisa. Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're being treated to some beautiful skies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, after our heat, we're cooling down again, too. I don't know if I would have noted the dumpster had you not mentioned it. Those skies were a nice blue.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts