C for Chocolate Plants Update

During the A-Z challenge, my C post was Chocolate plants.  Now that it's been a month (longer in fact, where does time go?) I thought I'd update you on the C for Chocolate seeds I planted, and my chocolate plants.


The chocolate cosmos are not chocolate cosmos!  They were sold as chocolate cosmos, but they are light pink.  Chocolate cosmos are dark reddish brown, nearly black and should smell like chocolate.  My pink cosmos smell like nothing.  I send a message to the seller about it tonight.  His photo shows very deep red/brown flowers.  Since I am not a particular fan of cosmos,  they are going bye-bye to make room for annual flowers I like a lot more. 



























 






The chocolate soldier columbine never came up.
The chocolate daisy isn't here yet, the sunflowers haven't been planted, but the chocolate mint is already sending out runners!  1 out of 5  ain't is bad.



























Comments

Popular Posts