Some Nice Looking Seedlings I Have Here (Wintersowing)

An update on the Wintersowing.


Believe it or not, I still have a few to sow, but the large containers are trickling in so slowly!  Then, I keep getting more seeds!  I do not like the aluminum lasagna or cake pans at all.  Much too flimsy, top and bottom.  Nor do I like the blue lidded containers, they seem to hold the water more and are soggy.  Good old fashioned milk jugs, soda bottles and Slurpee cups for me!

I got mail from another Instagram gardener in the UK a few days ago, with some lovely flowers and Kalettes seeds.  I learned about Kalettes from her post, I'd never heard of the Brussels sprout/kale hybrid before.  Should be interesting to grow.  Look interesting, little kales all along the stem like sprouts!  I've never grown foxgloves or Lunaria (Honesty) before.  It's been decades since I had any begonias, and those cosmos are an amazing color combo!  



All but the begonias will be Wintersown.

I may be buying the wrong kind of seed packets, but I've never had any US sources include little identifying labels on the packets!  Very nice touch!  


The containers that have germinated are the same ones that were up this time last year, so all's looking good!  

* Blanketflower


* Broccoli


* Tidy Tips


* Deerhorn Clarkia - WOW!


* Purple Tansy


* Spinach


* Blue Curled Scotch Kale


* Scarlet Flax




Comments

Popular Posts