The Growable Calendar - How's it Growing?

Simply put, I'm impressed with the quality of the seeds in The Growable Calendar seed paper.  I've sown only five so far, but all germinated very quickly, and are growing very well, even through the hot weather I've been having.  I only tore off some of the seeds to try them out.  I'll sow the rest of them again in spring.

The Wild Mallow and Purple Tansy in the bed by the back fence are doing well.  I see the tall plains coreopsis has decided to come up this year from seed heads I tossed there for next year! 

 
 
The German Winter Thyme is newly transplanted into a ceramic pot in the herb garden.  

Chives have also been transplanted.  It would have been better to have planted the seed paper directly into the pot, but that's hindsight for you!  They seem to have transplanted well.

Red Clover.  I think I'll plant it into a raised bed where some failed beans were growing.  Red Clover is one of the best plants to add nitrogen back into the soil.  It's a short lived perennial that the bees love.  

I'm looking forward to cooler weather to sow more of The Growable Calendar!  Later this month I'll be planting Ox Heart and Jaune du Doubs carrots, Chioggia beets, and Rucola Coltivata rocket.  Then September will be Blue Autumn & Winter radishes, Vit lamb's lettuce, Butterflay spinach, and Rouge Metis mustard.  

Want your own The Growable Calendar with monthly seed paper?  There are two choices, Jack of All Trades (great for beginners, and a use anytime calendar) and Back to the Roots (2022 calendar for "experimenters).  

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-growable-calendar-grow-with-your-calendar#/

Comments

  1. $42 U.S dollars plus shipping for the Back to the Roots. When I think of how only 15 people have purchased it so far for 2022, I take notice (maybe I've been watching too many Shark Tanks) because it's probably worth what he's charging, I think the low sales may be due to the cost. High quality, per your testimonials. I can afford $42. But $42 plus shipping is beyond the means of a lot of people, especially in these times. I do wish the person success.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts