Floral Friday Fotos and Pink Saturday - September 2, 2022


Floral Friday Fotos 

"Anything Goes" Pink Saturday

Pinks and Purples are the dominate color in the garden right now.

For Friday, purple.

Rose Marvel salvia in a second bloom since I cut it back after the first.


Self-seeded statice from last year.  Just like with Boo, Mickey leaves white hairs to include in all my photos.


Rainbow Loveliness dianthus


 On to Saturday's pinks.

 Sunsparkler "Dazzleberry" sedum - the main plant I bought last year came back from dormancy, grew well, then the ends of the stems tried to form flowers, but the stems were dried out, brittle as sticks.  This little one was a broken piece I rooted.  There are also morning spider webs!

 


Red Riding Hood penstemon, blooming a second time.  It's important to cut back old blooms.  Many flowers will bloom again later in the summer.

 

 A penstemon, probably one of the Dazzler mixes,  I lost the labels on my seedlings. 


 I hope everyone has a nice weekend.  Mine is expected to be hot and smokey.

Comments

  1. I hope the fires aren't getting close to you this time. What a horrible situation it is out west. I enjoyed your flower photos, especially the closeups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not this time. Hopefully never again. It's bad in Weed, CA, for the second time in the past few years.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts