A to Z Challenge 2023 - Change of Plans

 Unfortunately, I've decided not to participate in this year's Blogging From A to Z April Challenge.  I've been sick with COVID, and I simply don't have the energy to deal with it.  I'm feeling better (thanks to full vaccinations, including three boosters), just super exhausted (and no sense of smell).

That also accounts for the lack of recent posts, comments on other's posts, or replies to comments here.  Tuesday Treasures posted, because they are scheduled ahead of time, and post at 6:00am every Tuesday.  

New posts should start up again next week.  I've taken some nice photos of the finally-here-spring garden!


I'm sure there are plenty of interesting bloggers participating in the Challenge, so check out the link above and look for the "Master List."


Comments

  1. I’m sorry to hear you’ve been ill. Glad you’re feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered if there was something going on because the lack of posting isn't like you. Please rest up and don't start blogging again until you are ready. I also hope you recover your energy and sense of smell soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear this! Completely understandable that you don't have the energy. I had covid halfway through A to Z last year, and I was lucky I had things scheduled, but even commenting was too much. Many hugs, and I hope you'll feel better soon!
    The Multicolored Diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping you feel better soon. I had Covid last January, it was mild but the fatigue seemed to drag on forever.

    DB McNicol - Small Delights, Simple Pleasures, and Significant Memories
    My Snap Memories - My Life in Black & White

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Covid sucks. Sorry. I hope you're feeling better now. Take it easy. I read somewhere that you really need to give yourself about six weeks of ease after having it. (I took time off from exercising and didn't push myself. I don't know if it helped or not, but it was nice to ease back into things.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts