Shadow Shot Sunday and Sunday Funnies - April 30, 2023

 The last day of April... already.  That was fast.

A Shadow Shot I took  at the grocery store.


This was yesterday evening after it cooled down.  Not a flattering photo of Mickey, it makes him look rather rotund!   He's actually a very thin, very narrow dog. 


It's a good thing this is his bed too.  He's wiping his marrow bone greasy face on the bedspread!  The bedspread is one I got from the Goodwill Bins.  Blankets, sleeping bags, comforters, etc. are $2.





Comments

  1. The shadows must have been welcome after the heat of the day. Too early for the 90's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Today is back to spring normal. 70° I'll be sorry if tomorrow ends up only 55 though!

      Delete
  2. It looks like Mickey was tuckered out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He goes limp in the heat. For a young (2 1/2) year old thin Border collie mix he's not as active or demanding as he might be expected to be!

      Delete
  3. Eh, nothing wrong with a round body. If I hated my round body, I'd have to hate myself for life. With my endocrine problems, I'll never be thin unless I become critically ill. If people don't find my round form flattering, so be it.
    I've never seen grocery carts look so cool, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is round also!
      Mickey has the narrow body of a Border collie, and if he were round he'd be a HUGE dog!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts