Fridays are For Florals and Skies - January 21, 2022

 So, it's Friday, and today I'm posting skies for Skywatch Friday and flower photos for Floral Friday Fotos.   I've had some pretty skies, and some pretty flowers that make me forget we still have a lot of winter left.

This first sky was around 5:30 pm on Thursday from the grocery store parking lot. 

These next three were sunset yesterday.

5:10 pm

  5:15 pm, the color was gone.

Crocus always begin blooming in January for me.  It certainly feels like spring is near when I see them.  These are in the herb garden.




 

The calendulas haven't stopped blooming, and since the weather has been milder than a few weeks ago, the flowers are looking much nicer than they did.  I like these ones tipped with darker color.



Have a nice Friday.


Comments

  1. I like the lighting on your calendula, and your first and second sunsets. Yes, some sunsets start out nice but then all the color disappears. Think (and take pictures) fast. Right now it's 18 and the sun sets in less than 45 minutes - no, won't be going out to see it tonight. Alas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Crocus are beautiful, and so are your skies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty flowers. Nice skies. Winter will be over before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic low light photography on the first one. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts