Too Soon... Too Soon...!

Just as I feared, the warm days last week (64 degrees) have caused seed confusion.  

Winter Sow #6, Purple Tansy, has germinated.  


I don't want to have to resow a lot of containers, but I have extra seeds for most, if it comes to that.  

I didn't sow too early. 

This was last February's Winter Sow containers.


January 2017 looked like this.



The nights are no problem, they've been below freezing.  Unfortunately, the next few nights are forecast to be in the 40s.
Weather.
You can't count on it behaving like usual anymore, if we ever could.


Comments

  1. I don't ever remember a time we could count on regular weather. Or forecasting. ~nods~ Here (as in many places, I understand) there's a saying that goes, "If you don't like the weather, wait fifteen minutes." Heh... Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts