Nearly Wordless Wednesday

 If there can be a Nearly Headless Nick, there can be a Nearly Wordless Wednesday!   Nearly Wordless, but loads of Wonderful Wednesday color!

"As long as autumn lasts, I shall not have hands, canvas, and colors enough to paint the beautiful things I see."  Vincent van Gogh

Trees, leaves, and acorns at the park on Monday




The rain has brought out the mushrooms.





Someone earlier had surrounded these like a leafy fairy ring.

A Common Buckeye.


Mickey is very patient with me, and knows the command "park" pretty well now.  It was one I had never heard of before his training classes. It's basically, "I'm stopping here for a bit to... take pictures... talk to someone... just rest, and you can chill out, sit or stand, or lay down, but stick near me and don't pull."

 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It was an amazing day for a walk to the park! Maybe the park always has looked that way in autumn, but I didn't have a dog that liked walks before. Plus, we had a hard frost a few weeks ago, which seems to have made the colors better than usual.

      Delete
  2. Your colors are fantastic! (we still haven't had a frost, by the way. What we do have is a river out of its banks finally, but it could be much worse). I don't envy the summer you had, but there's just a teeny bit of color envy in my heart. Enjoy your color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Park is a good command. I've been seeing mushrooms pop up here, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts