Skywatch Friday - October 8, 2021

Today's Mickey's first birthday.  Some people don't celebrate, or even give their pet's birthdays a notice, but I do!  Mickey's now lived with me longer than with his first people (who returned him). Hopefully it won't be long before he unlearns the rest of his bad habits and fears. 

He got a stuff-less owl...

... and his favorite three squeaker snake!


It's Skywatch Friday for the rest of you!

There have been some spectacular skies, which my phone camera really can't do justice to.  Trust me, they've been gorgeous, bright blue and big, if that makes any sense.




There have been continuous flocks of Canada geese passing loudly overhead.  I think they all must follow the same flightplan.
 

Have a wonderful weekend, all!

Comments

  1. Mickey's a handsome boy! Lovely sky shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is! We had a great sky tonight too. Goes along with the colder weather I think.

      Delete
  2. Mickey is a winner. Just look at those eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had a dog with eyes that showed the whites like that. Then, that spot. Even teenage boys we see on walks comment on his "makeup"! Or older men have a tendency to say, "Who gave him the black eye!" and " Did he get in a fight with a great Dane?"

      Delete
  3. I don't think I've known my pets' actual birthdays, so never celebrated. Glad to see the Canadian geese are passing by. Great clouds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shelter had the entire litter, and they told us Mickey's. I think someone gave them all to them. We always make something up if we don't know.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts