Wordless Wednesday - July 13, 2022 - More Daylilies

Again, another nearly Wordless Wednesday of daylilies.

Grape Magic

Grown from seeds from the library plants - bloomed true to the lemon yellow color!

Rocket City

Unknown in the backyard - like a very pale Ruffled Apricot - the first flower on this one had only 4 petals (which would really be two, since the top three are the only true petals, the bottom three are sepals)

Another unknown, it looks like a pale Grape Magic, but growing where I didn't plant Grape Magic.

 I have a few more varieties getting ready to bloom, including a new one a friend just gave me! 

 

 

Comments

  1. Your pale ruffled apricot - I love it. I am holding back on more of my daylilies; I'll see what else is blooming soon enough for Friday (Garden Bloggers Bloom Day).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts