Shadow Shot Sunday - December 31, 2023

 Shadow Shot Sunday

This is the last time Shadow Shot Sunday will be hosted on Magical Mystery Teacher.  I am happy to host it here if participants are interested it continuing. If possible...  I have used Mister Linky on WordPress, but nothing on Blogger.  The one I found for Blogger is not free.  There might be others. If someone else wishes to do so, that's fine too!   Let's not let this blog hop die!  

So, for this last Shadow Shot Sunday, as we know it, I have some snowflakes on my kitchen door window.

Happy New Year's Eve.  


Comments

  1. Hi Lisa. I would like to see Shadow Shot Sunday continue. I will participate if anyone else chooses to host.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I am set to start this coming Sunday.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Lisa. I participate in several linkups but I do not host any linkups myself and have never used a linky service. (Nor do I have any experience with WordPress-I've always used Blogger and have next to no knowledge of html). I can ask one of the co hosts of Music Moves Me, who is experienced in both Blogger and WordPress, about the cost of the linky that works on Blogger. I would continue participating on Shadowshot if someone else hosts it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the best decorations from your thrifting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I figured out, thanks to my son, how to use Mister Linky here.

      Delete
  4. What a neat image! My life is too chaotic for me to host a blog party, and I'm a spotty participant at best, but if you do decide to continue it here, please visit me at poetryofthenetherworld.blogspot.com and drop me a comment to let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts