Christmas Surprises 2023

I thought I'd share some Christmas presents a friend gave me.  

These four ceramic dogs were all made in Japan.  She was sneaky, she bought these at an estate sale we went to together!  She went inside before I did, and I didn't even notice! 

1950s redware poodle


Collie 


Terrier


Terrier puppy (?)


The collie and the terrier pup have an impressed "JAPAN" mark.  The other two are stamped. 



Plus, a Fenton cat's head shoe/bootie, in milk glass, still with label. 
 

Such wonderful surprises!  

Comments

  1. My late mother in law would have loved the shoe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was exciting to see it in milk glass! I have a light blue, sort of turquoise opalescent, and an amberina (reds fade to yellow).

      Delete
  2. Oh, how fun! They are so cute. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are great. Your friend knows you well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts