Skywatch Friday - December 22 , 2023

 Skywatch Friday 

While transferring photos from my old computer to my new I ran across some I'd forgotten about.  This is an oldie, but a pretty one.  It's from some regional park in the east S.F. Bay Area, but I can't remember it's name.  Not one I had been to before, and I didn't visit again before moving to Oregon.  


Then, this is an afternoon view of the mountains taken a few days ago from my deck.  The clouds were different from the usual, with some fog masquerading as snow.   There will be snow there, probably next month, but no that much or that low I hope!  If it is, the valley will be getting it.  I like enough to look pretty, but not last more than one day.

Have a nice weekend.

Comments

  1. That second photo has so much atmosphere. Not anything I can see where I live - beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old school windmills are wonderful especially against a pretty blue sky. I love your mountain scene as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sky shots ~ favorite is the moutnains ~ thanks, Merry Christmas ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty shots. I love going through old photos. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the contrast of the blue sky in the first shot to the clouds in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the beautiful scenes. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts