Skywatch Friday - July 7, 2023

 Skywatch Friday 

One afternoon recently the sky to the southwest was very, very dark, and you could see the rain.  You could also hear the thunder.  Mickey ran around barking at the sky, so I got him back into the house by lying to him.  Yes, I lied to my dog.  I told him to go look out the window.  So, I left him at the front window, watching for thunder, and I went back outside to photograph in peace!


An hour and a half later, and towards the north, was this cute little cloud. Didn't you know that clouds could be cute?  



Have a nice weekend. 

Comments

  1. I think Mickey will forgive you😊. That first sky photo looks so threatening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about that. He tends to hold grudges. Sulks.

      Delete
  2. That is an interesting cloud just chillin' there. I think Mickey needed to be inside, so however you had to do that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a more interesting cloud!

      Delete
  3. That really was a cute cloud. Thunderstorms aren't cute to be out in and Mickey will have to forgive you. I hope, after a good sulk,he'll forgive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is cute! Mickey is quite a sulker. But, like a toddler peeks to see if I'm watching him sulk.

      Delete
  4. You found yourself a cute little micro cloud. And you lied to your dog. Who doesn't lie to their dog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like to Kodi! I do talk to Mickey, however I will tell him I will "try" to bring him back a surprise. He does seem disappointed when I unpack my bags and nothing is there though, so I really try hard!

      Delete
  5. Patience brought you the gift of the "cute" cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you come back to see more of it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts