Skywatch and Florals for Friday - September 22, 2023

 Skywatch Friday

Floral Friday Fotos 

First the skies.

9-17-23 sunrise.  I was pleased to get the star to show on my old iPhone.


9-20-23 noonish from my deck.


 An hour later outside the Goodwill Outlet. 


On to the Florals.

The prettiest morning glory!

"Better late than never" is what I say to the Bright Lights cosmos!

Nasturtium, maybe Peach Melba.  I had very few nasturtiums this year.


The rose is blooming single petal flowers. They are quite pretty.  Maybe they are blooming on suckers. 








Comments

  1. Skies and flowers make for a winning post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if that was a planet. Did you know there's an app that'll tell you what is in the sky planet-wise? It's useful for identifying what that bright object is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might have been. I think Venus is mistaken for a star. I just read that it's been bright this month in the eastern sky, so that's could be it.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful flower macros especially the morning glory and the nasturtium. Great job with getting a star visible in an iPhone picture - it's hard, at least for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts