Skywatch Friday - September 8, 2023

Skywatch Friday

Come show us your skies on the blog hop above.  Old skies.  New skies.  Clouds.  Rainbows. Airplanes. Spaceships.  Birds.   

My skies are a random bunch from the last week. 

Two taken in the morning.


 I thought I was prepared to capture the Canada geese, but it turns out the camera was set to take a video.  So, a fuzzy screen shot of a "V" of geese.  They were headed east.


Three taken on two different evenings.




And, a rainbow!


Have a nice weekend.

#skywatchfriday #rainbownose #dogwitharainbowonhisnose #mickey_chicky_boom_boom 


Comments

  1. A rainbow on Mickey's nose? That's an award winning capture, in my opinion. And your 2am photo - I guess you have early sunrises earlier in the summer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I edited the way I had put "two"! I meant two photos!

      Delete
  2. Hello nose! That's an interesting rainbow. I like the variety of beautiful skies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that - a beautiful rainbow on your friend's snout :) Happy WE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that's Mickey, or #mickey_chicky_boo_boom.

      Delete
  4. Great shots, and I love your sense of humor. The rainbow shot really tickled me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mickey happened to be standing right by me, I saw his nose, and I had my phone when it happened! I couldn't believe the rainbow was curled right around his nose.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts