Calendulas' Autumn Show - November 17, 2023

 I know Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day was only a few days ago, but that day was foggy and damp and I didn't get very good pictures.  Especially of these beauties in time for Floral Friday Fotos.

The calendulas are drawing the bees back.  I think this is a kind of sweat bee, it's not a honey bee.  





I'm partial to these.



These are in the front yard, still in shade. 



Alas, I don't see any more temperatures into the '60s.  And it's back to below freezing nights by next week. Yesterday was 63°.  The first seed catalog came in the mail, so once I take inventory of what seeds I already have I can pick some more!  






Comments

  1. I'm partial to the second set and the lighting in those pictures. I have my first seed catalogues, too. They are so tempting but shipping costs are such nowadays that we try to buy locally when we can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's unfair when the 15th is a gloomy day. Nice flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These captures of the blooms are beautiful and a nice addition to Bloom Day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts