Skywatch Friday - November 3, 2023

 Skywatch Friday

There were two mornings of pretty sunrises recently.

Morning One




Sometimes I like how my mistakes turn out!

Morning Two 


A few words about Halloween.  We had lots of trick-or-treaters from toddlers to teens (or possibly young adults, which is fine).  Of course their main focus was candy, however the simple Halloween themed pencils from the Dollar Tree were a big hit with all, young and old!  Actually, one little boy's interest was less candy and more looking into my living room.  He asked, "Why is your TV off?"   He didn't seem to understand the concept of not watching, so it not being on.  He was so interested he stepped up into the doorway and his mother called out, "Get out of the house!"  There were lots of home-made costumes which is always fun to see.  As I've mentioned, my house is a block from an elementary school, on the same street, so lots of kids around. 

Mickey was not impressed to be wearing Edward the Goldendoodle's (see left side bar) old pumpkin costume, which I think he can see by his face!  He has a very expressive face.

Have a nice weekend. 


Comments

  1. We didn’t have a lot of kids. In fact, we had only one trick or treater come to our door.

    I love the colors in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely sunrises! I miss them now that I work from home (and only work part time) but there was a nice one this morning. By the time I got dressed and ran outside it would have been too late. But I have yours. And please tell Mickey his expression was so adorable, even if it was along the lines of "oh please, why me?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous skies! Kind of sad to think the little boy didn't understand the concept of not having the TV on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty skies. It's amazing the colors that come out sometimes. I take it Mickey isn't into wearing clothes. Some dogs just don't understand the joy it brings us to see them all decked out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son was one of those who wanted to go into the houses rather than get candy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts