Shadow Shot Sunday - November , 2023

 Shadow Shot Sunday 

A few weeks ago this spider shadow appeared on my bedroom door!  Not to worry, it was just a shadow from a Halloween decoration spider in the front door window.  


Speaking of creepy-crawlies, a few mornings ago my son told me, "There's one of those bugs you hate on the window."  I immediately asked, "Inside or out?"  Fortunately out, since it was one of the bugs I hate, a true bug.  I couldn't tell what kind from underneath.


I moved the Christmas totes out of the shed and found this mud dauber wasp nest.  It's flatter than others I find, but maybe it's under construction.




Comments

  1. Spiders, bugs, and wasps, you are surrounded!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these insects/insect shadows trying to tell you something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always good when the bug is outside rather than in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially when they are true bugs! I don't mind some spiders, and leave the cellar spiders in unused corners if they behave.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts