Wordless Wednesday - February 28, 2024

 Wordless Wednesday 







Comments

  1. Wow, what fabulous shots. Love the colors. Beautiful.

    I linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way ahead of us. Today, high 59, have a strong cold front coming through in the next 20 minutes or so with possible high winds and thunderstorms. Maybe I'm glad the flowers aren't out yet. I love the lighting on your photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, we aren't. Today is very stormy and not warm at all! I don't like the fruit trees blooming before the bees even get out and about to pollinate.

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness--stunning, just stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's exciting for me is I grew this from a pit from my own tree (not gone)! So, it might not bear true to its parent, a Frost peach, but it looks pretty!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts