Skywatch Friday - January 5, 2024

 Skywatch Friday

It's been mostly overcast here, a few hours of nice skies I didn't catch on camera. So, these sky photos were taken on December 29th.

Before the skies, a reminder about Shadow Shot Sunday.  It's moving here (https://lisasgardenadventureinoregon.blogspot.com) this weekend, January 7, 2024.  What is Shadow Shot Sunday?  It's a blog hop, like Skywatch Friday (but many fewer participants!) where shadow photos are shared.  Please feel free to join in.  Post a shadow and then come over here to link with Mister Linky.   

Mount McCloughlin (also referred to as Mt. Pitt, and there are streets around using that name).  


Another pretty sunrise.





Have a nice weekend.   
Hope to see you Sunday for Shadow Shot Sunday!  

Comments

  1. ...the first snow capped mountain that I ever saw was Mount Hood. It's wonderful to see Mount McCloughlin. Thanks Liza.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to get a photo of it now, after the past few days weather. It's a lot snowier. I can see the top of it from my driveway, but just the top. Mount Hood is gorgeous from a plane! If I haven't used the photos I took a few years ago I ought to!

      Delete
  2. Nice skies!!
    Looking forward to the new Shadow Shot Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you'll still participate. Sometimes it's hard to get people to move along with an "event" that moves!

      Delete
  3. You are blessed to be able to take photos of Mount McCloughlin from a driveway. Nice job! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I intended to publicize it today and forgot to - thank you again for taking this over and I'll be there. My favorite picture today was the first. We don't have volcanic peaks here and I've only seen a couple - Mt. Hood (from afar)and Mt. Rainier. We saw Mt. Rainier flying into Seattle in 1988 and I'll never forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The clouds start to look ominous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts