Skywatch Friday - May 24, 2024

Skywatch Friday

It's been sunny with bright blue skies.  Nights have been cold though.  Not to give a weather report, but nights have been in the 30s.  It warms up nicely in the afternoon.  My house seems to stay cold, which I wish it would do in the summer.

An example of the bright blue skies is this photo of New Dawn climbing rose.  It's nearly too clear blue to be real, but it was! 


  I ripped out some wild blackberries that were hiding in the roses (they are the same family, so able to hide well) and pulled a lot of roses down too.  I haven't had a chance to put them back up.  No, I've had the chance, just not the motivation.


 Have a nice weekend. 

Comments

  1. I don't see a lot of roses these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shot of the rose bush against a brilliant blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kind of deep blue sky is so rare where I live. I cherish those days when we have that type of sky, and that rose photo is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blooms against that sky look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blooms against the sky. Wow, that is cold at night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those roses are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll get to it. Eventually. Sometimes it's hard to get started on things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing like beautiful roses against a beautiful blue sky.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts