Thursday Postcard Hunt - Oceans and Beaches

 Thursday Postcard Hunt

Oceans and Beaches 

Cala Fornells, Mallorca (Majorca) 

Mallorca is the largest of the Balearic Islands, Spain.

Castelldefels, in the province of Barcelona, Spain.  I lived here in 8th grade for approximately six months.  Not in the summer though.  In fact, it was during the coldest winter in a decade!  I wouldn't want to visit a beach this crowded, and by now it's no doubt worse.  Although I don't see how more people could fit in. 

I like this Oregon Coast card shaped like the state. 

A typical central and northern California Pacific coast scene.  This is the "beach" I grew up with, nothing like those in Southern CA!  I find them more interesting, with tidepools and bluffs with caves to explore. 


Next week, the last Thursday of May, is Fountains. 

Comments

  1. Although we have sandy beaches in Toronto, where I grew up, I don't remember any family excursions there. I do remember the rocky beaches of our summer holidays, though, and those are still my favourite. That shaped card is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pacific coast is always stunning to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super shaped card and the Oregon view is stunning. Love rocky tidal pools, never know what you are going to find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen beaches that crowded. Usually while I'm crawling by them in my car on PCH on a Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can assure you that those beaches in Mallorca and Catalonia are far more crowded nowadays!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts