A Sunday Walk in the Not-Park - September 30, 2024

It seems incredible for September to be over already. 

Mickey and I went to check out the park renovation progress yesterday.

Lots of equipment. 



The old path is torn up.

Something round has been constructed.  Last time I guessed the blue courts were for pickleball, but not knowing anything about the sport maybe it's played on a round area.  

Something is getting what might be a roof. 

There are still a few spots of pretty, like this chicory in bloom.  I mention "in bloom" because chicory not in bloom is quite ugly!  

Mickey found it all too boring.  I can only imagine how the school kids find it!  There's Roxy Ann Peak in the background.


I think I've shown this climbing structure before, as a shadow, but here it is again.  I like it!


Mickey had more fun once we got home.  A raven was bad mouthing him!  They aren't as bad as the crows, but so much bigger I think it bothers him more seeing them. 


Hope you all have a nice week.  My youngest has a birthday later this week.  And, with October beginning, it's time to put out the Halloween decorations!  

Comments

  1. ...I wish you an Outstanding October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun video. :) A new park--keep us posted on the progress. Happy autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought pickleball was played on a tennis court (or at least similar to a tennis court). It's fun to guess what they're building, and then one day you'll know if you're right.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts