Skywatch Friday - August 11, 2023

 Skywatch Friday 

Skies as seen reflected in the puddles at the park.  First photos turned upside down, second the original reflection shot.  





A few days earlier I got these reflections.  This area always has puddles in the morning from the sprinklers.  Only upside down ones this time.  I like how reverse reflections end up looking!



None are as striking as that from July 2021.  I thought it was posted to Skywatch Friday then, however I don't see it.  So, you may have seen this one two years ago, but here's a repeat.  I think it's worth a second post! 


Have a nice weekend.  By Monday my temperatures are forecast to have risen to 110°.  Or 111° as the lasted forecast shows. 







 

Comments

  1. Your puddle reflections all came out so sharp. Enjoyable and I don’t mind reruns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting perspective. Those are some clear reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! The upside down reflections are disorienting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the reflections in the puddles. I've taken some myself. Are you in TX to have such high temperatures? It's been in the 90s in southeast TN, but the recent storms have brought the temperatures down to the 70s, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are nice. Reflections are cool and turning them upside down can be a real brain twister, like in your examples. Years ago I did a puddle reflection of a building that had a company name on it. To make the name read right I turned the reflection upside down and then reversed left and right.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts