Skywatch Friday - September 1, 2023

Skywatch Friday

Okay, it might not look like much, however... 

IT'S BLUE SKIES AND CLOUDS INSTEAD OF SMOKE!

So, this is a very exciting sky! 

There's the Coastal range!




You can make out the mountains to the south again!  Not clearly, but I haven't seen it for a long time so this is great progress.


Have a nice weekend.  We may get rain, which will be even more exciting even if the blue sky is gone again.  The big flea market at the fair grounds is happening again on Sunday. 

By the way, if you use Blogger, as I do, there are times it will not allow me to comment.  I visit far more links for Skywatch Friday than I am able to comment on.  Sorry.  


Comments

  1. A normal sky is cause for celebration! P.S. I have the same problems with Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have something besides smoke to look at these days.
    Blogger drives me crazy. There are several blogger blogs that I cannot open up at all in Edge, I have to start up Chrome and they work fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness it's not smoke from wildfires! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, no smoke is great. Improvement.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts