Sunday Stamps - June 23, 2024

 Sunday Stamps 

Black and White

I love dogs.  Ceramic dogs.  Paintings and prints of dogs.  Live dogs.  Stamps with dogs.  

So, no surprise, my stamps for this weeks' theme, Black and White, are black and white dog breeds!

Australia 1980 Border Collie (my favorite breed!)

Isle of Man 1996 Border Collie


Benin c1998 Dalmatians


Cuba 2006 Dalmatians 

Poland 1969 English Setter

Bulgaria c1966 English Setter 


Nicaragua 1982 English Setter 

Bulgaria c1985 Great Dane

Next week brings National Holidays and Flags.


Comments

  1. You found some! Dalmatian is the first animal that comes to my mind when I think of lack and white animals. Along with pandas and zebras!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I found a few! I have hundreds of dog stamps! I have them by country now, but I think I'll change that to breed. Or two lists.

      Delete
  2. OMG these stamps are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice variety of breeds, don't think I could pick a favourite although I do like a spotty dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beautiful! My brother in law owned a collie years ago; sadly, old age finally caught up with the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the border collie stamps the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a cat person... but, oh, those faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those black and white dog stamps are barking adorable, Lisa! As a fellow dog lover, there's nothing quite like a cute pup, even on a stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts