Wordy Wednesday - October 23, 2024

 Mickey and I took another walk to check out the park renovations.  

The reddish round area now has grey concrete around it, and what looks like concrete benches, and big rocks to sit on. 

Someone I know who works at the school sees the Monday to Friday construction, and tells me these pads are being poured and later moved to wherever their final resting place may be.

A lot of different attachments for the equipment lined up neatly until needed. 

So many piles of lovely wood chips!  


I found the file showing the plans, but I want to hold off and try to figure out what's what on my own.  They say it is supposed to be finished this winter, and mentioned it "might" even be fall.  I don't think fall is in the least bit possible, and winter is still doubtful!  The weather has still been nice, so once rains get here I can't see much getting done.

If needed, here's something to brighten your day.



Comments

  1. Micky, your new afghan outfit? You look good in it. I'll be interested in knowing what the final plans for the park are and how close you come to guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a nature center in my area with a similar setup of seating. They use it to give talks. That would be a great place to have summer concerts or the like.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts