Happy 3rd Birthday, Mickey! - Oct. 8, 2023

 Mickey is three years old today.  

First he got a Starbucks Puppuccino, or Pup Cup.  I bought it home, since the Starbucks is inside a grocery store.  Plus, he isn't over his fear of getting in the car. 


Then the presents!

This Milk-Bone is birthday cake flavored.  Mickey loved it!  

Never mind the new toys, he had a cake flavored (and it did smell good to me) biscuit!  He grabbed it and ran outside to devour it.


Once it was gone,  I reminded him that he had "new toys in there... a snake..." and he took off running back inside.  He's had snakes before so knew what I meant.  Ignoring it for the time being, he faced the cake.

At first it freaked him out a little.  The music is very high pitched and irritating and seems to go on and on and on.  I got it in the Goodwill Bins, and it sounded extra loud and never-ending there!  



Finally the new ol' familiar squeaky snake.  He does love his squeakies! 


He grabs the cake and takes it in and out of the house.  I'll have to watch him with that since it's got that music player chip thing he'll try to get to and I don't want him chewing/swallowing/choking on it. 

Then we went to the park.  A beautiful fall day of 75° at noon, and we were the only ones there.  Then again, someone had forgotten, or neglected to, unlock the playground gates so no children could access the play equipment. During the weekdays it's the school's playground, after 5:00pm, weekends and holidays it's supposed to be unlocked as part of the city park.   I'm saving the pretty autumn color tree for a Skywatch Friday. 

I think Mickey had a good birthday!  


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts