Skywatch Friday - October 13, 2023

Skywatch Friday 

#ThursdayTreeLove - 154

The trees are turning, and one at the park was particularly pretty against the blue sky.  I think it's a green ash, native to more eastern areas of the country, and eastern Canada.


The gates to the playground were locked (someone either forgot to do his or her job, or just didn't do it), so Mickey and I carefully crossed the grass to get back to our usual route.  Or, I was careful, since last time I crossed the grass I tripped in a sprinkler head hole and hurt my foot.  

We passed a tree with a magical twirling leaf! 


Okay, it wasn't magical, it was hanging on an invisible spider web strand.  Okay, not invisible, but I didn't see it!  It looked magical! 

Have a nice weekend.

 

Comments

  1. Beautiful golden tree! I like the shadows on the lawn, and the twirling leaf really looks magical. :-)
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..green ash for years has provided a touch of gold to our fall, but the ash are dying due to Emerald Ash Borer. Thanks China!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the magical twirling leaves before but never thought to take a video. The golden tree against the blue sky was so pretty - hope I don't have to get good fall color from other blogs this year. Enjoy your weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an amazing colorful tree. I hope your foot id getting better

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful fall photo yo have for us. I love fall foliage and this is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Der Baum ist eine Schönheit und das Video lustig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you don't mind I translated your comment. "The tree is a beauty and the video is funny!"

      Delete
  7. Lovely autumn colors ~ great tree photo ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you didn't see it, it was invisible. Very cool tree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous golden yellow!! And the magical leaf as well! 😃

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful and what a lovely color. I saw fewer fall foliage this season. So hoping the weather isn't too harsh as you all hit winters. Thanks for joining, Lin. See you later in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The tree is a beautiful color! Thanks for the magical twirling leaf. It's not something you see often. Magic is in the eye of the beholder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts