Tuesday Treasures - October 3, 2023

Happy Birthday to my Youngest Child! 

🎂

 Some great Goodwill finds on two occasions. 

This Rio Hondo dog was in a bag with the next item, a cat.  Both for just $1.16!

I've mentioned before that even if you have two of the same mold Rio Hondo, they won't be the same.  Here's an example.  The new one is on the left.  

Not marked and not identified.

It's in perfect condition and very nicely made.  The details are obviously hand painted. 


I have no idea what this is on the back of its neck.  Did it have a screw or hook to hang it up?  


I noticed this fabulous embossed copper framed picture a few weeks ago at Goodwill, but didn't want to pay the sticker price.  So, when it was still there for half-off (color of week) I got it!  I changed the frame which was paper printed to look like wood. 

front

back

detail


The new frame, one of the many I have stored away for just these cases!






 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts