Motley Monday - March 11, 2024

 Once again, an assortment of photos I've saved to share. 

Rosemary - it's prostrate rosemary, however it's blooming as dark as Tuscan Blue

Even shotweed can look pretty if it's frosted and laying on the moss!

Trying these again.  They didn't bloom last time I planted some.

My handsome Mickey staring at the school children!

I love reflections in puddles! 


I've been keeping my eye on this little mushroom growing in the rotting board outside the shed. 


Mr. T. Cotta has a head of Anemone blanda, or windflower!  Chives take their place later in the year.


Something my puddles never had before, because I don't think I would have missed it, is bubbles.  At first glance I wondered if they were frog eggs!  They aren't there until the sun is on the puddles.

It's still been cold, but now and again a honeybee or two show up.


Sorry about the jarring bark at the end!

I hope your week goes well. 

Comments

  1. Such fun observations! I love the periwinkle blue of the Anemone blanda (and the Rosemary!). I wasn't familiar with the Tigridia...it will be fun to see how they do for you this time...please do share. Fun video at the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that blue is nice, very bright. I think the tigridia I had before does come up, I think in a container, it's just never bloomed.

      Delete
  2. I love the mushroom with perserverence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a lot going on in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like "It's about time..." but it's probably no later than usual.

      Delete
  4. Mickey is so cute! The windflower is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts