Mickey-Ful Monday - April 22, 204

I got Mickey a human toddler toy at the Goodwill Bins.  It's lighthouse filled with little stuffed marine life.  



He caught right on to pulling them out. 


He got exasperated with me putting them back in, so he took it outside and gave me a dirty look.



Mickey enjoys digging!  He found this unplanted container and started right in!  He jumped away to go do zoomies.  He was in a really good mood that day!


This squeaky ball is from the Dollar Tree and is lasting way longer than I expected!  I wonder what the neighbors think of it?  Here he's just daydreaming staring out into the backyard.  


All the biting was hard work!   (Or, it could have been a stress yawn due to my pointing the phone at him for so long.)


Still daydreaming...




Comments

  1. Replies
    1. He's a sweety. Not perfect, he has major issues (he's what my daughter calls a "used dog," which do bring their past traumas along), but I learned how to deal with them. He's a love.

      Delete
  2. It looks like he's having fun with his toys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He enjoys toys very much. Moreso than other dogs I've had. Fortunately, I can usually find something in the Goodwill Outlet bins, because he watches me unpack the tote bags when I come from there!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts