Muttley Monday - April 8, 2024

 No, not Motley Monday this time!  It's Muttley Monday!

Here's my Muttley, Mickey, posing with my only tulips. I leave these for the red ones.  (Reminder: I don't like tulips.)  The red ones have pretty interiors. 

Now that it's warmer the black cumin (not a cumin, a relative of love-in-a-mist) is blooming properly

This is lime balm.  It's better behaved than lemon mint. 

Purple tansy growing in the compost pile.  I threw some seed heads in there a few years ago and it keeps coming back.  It's the bumblebee's favorite flower.  


These are scenes from the Butterfly Garden. 

Yeah, pretty weedy path.  All the lovely bark has disappeared. 

A paler color Breeders Mix hardy geranium is flowering now.   

The darker flowered plant is so much larger I may have to rescue the other. 


I don't know why I didn't plant geum long ago!  This is Fire Storm.


While I am not in the path of today's eclipse, it will be 26.32% obscuration here.  Enough to go out and look, with my eclipse glasses of course!

Comments

  1. And here I was complaining that we'd only get 50%. Still, it's something. The garden is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers! And your furbaby is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts