Wordless Wednesday - April 24, 24

 Wordless Wednesday 









Comments

  1. Lovely pics of blooms and the pollinators.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that purple/violet/lavender color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please help, what type of flower is this? Is so different.
    I visited you via Comedy Plus - Wordless Wednesday. My entries are numbered #52+53.
    Feel free to join WW Linkup W-S https://esmesalon.com/tag/wordlesswednesday/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chive flowers are so pretty and your neighborhood insects are happy for them, too, I see. P.S. You had asked about Samuel J. Tilden, whom I mentioned in my post about Undermyer Gardens. He ran against Rutherford Hayes in the 1876 Presidential election, which got in the news again during the 2020 election.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts