Skywatch Friday - April 12, 2024

 Skywatch Friday

More pretty skies at the park. 

I like the swoopy ones so much, here's a little bit closer!

There was a public hearing about a week ago to discuss the plans for park improvements.  It's going to change the place a lot.  Some changes for the better.  There will be restrooms.  Picnic tables.  Drinking fountains.  All pretty much park necessities this park never had. Also planned is a dog park. Mickey and I are often the only people there.   I wonder if those additions and $1.6 million put into it will people to come?  Mickey will hate any changes!  I hope they keep the paths open during construction, it the only place he goes for walks.

 Have a nice weekend. 

Comments

  1. Beautiful skies! I hope the park improvements turn out well for everyone so more people can enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Hope park improvements are more of vegetation than concrete mix

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love big ole fluffy clouds underneath a thin layer of clouds high above.
    Change is difficult sometimes, it took me a long time to learn to just go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that deep blue. Love it. Love the clouds in #1, too. As for the park plans - I fear the dog park will attract people, especially if there aren't any other ones nearby. But I could be wrong. Bathrooms would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some nice fluffy clouds. Maybe a dog park will let Mickey make some friends. Hopefully the improvements will actually improve the park.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that first shot is so unusual, at least here in North Carolina. Hope park does improve.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those clouds! Keeping my fingers crossed that the park "improvements" work out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, those clouds are very dramatic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts